ATH Medical brings solutions to the market to help CSSD & OR managers in hospitals handle and manage all surgical & invasive instrumentation.
After having launched Ancitrak® as a traceability workstation that helps in surgical tray reassembly, we have continued in our efforts to bring the next generation closer to hospital and vendors and enhance its functionality.
With the help of our innovative product vision and strong R&D team, we have been working on how to increase the efficiency of our customers’ digital communication.
Ancitrak® – SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS AND LOAN SETS UNDER CONTROL
- Creating a full picturized database of loan sets and surgical trays
- Facilitating communication between hospitals and vendors
- Support during assembly processes
- Sharing and creating reports, reservation and order forms, and maintenance data.
- Linking specific instruments to a tray or a kit
- Providing smooth integration to a hospital’s existing IT system
Ancitrak® – INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR LOAN SET MANAGEMENT and SURGICAL TRAYS
- Standalone workstation with an integrated computer
- 3 cameras allowing 3D treatment
- Avoids shadows on the platform by providing full lighting
- Platform size is 65cmx35cm
- Weight sensor from 0.0005 kg to 15kg
- Easy DM algorithm, which allows instrument recognition based on physical characteristics (weight, size, shape and color)
- Hardware connectivity to IT & CSSD accessories
- Ergonomic HD touchscreen
More time to focus on patient surgeries
and less on managing loan sets!
Getting the right device
at the right time
in the right tray!